Hi-Care Beauty Range

Hello Everyone

Well I have been MIA due to personal reasons which is still going on but I have some inspiration to introduce to you a new brand of hair care available at Dis-Chem and Checkers stores!

The Hi-Care beauty range sports shampoos, conditioners and hair oils.

Besides the fact that these shampoos are SLS and Paraben free they are also extremely affordable and you will find something that will suit your hair and your pocket!

Let's take a little closer look at the range they offer...

The range consists of the following products:

Brazilian Keratin Shampoo
Brazilian Keratin Conditioner
Argan Oil Shampoo
Argan Oil Conditioner
Caffeine Rejuve Regain Shampoo
Keratin 2-in-1 Shampoo for Men
Silver Shampoo (not pictured)
Multipurpose Supreme Oil
Luxury Argan OIl


Firstly- if you don't know the benefits of using hair products that are SLS and Paraben free there's a nice article on their blog- you can read it over here. Hi-Care's shampoos are clearly marked so there's no need to go through those ingredients to see is it contains SLS.

The consistency of the shampoo is manageable and it works into the hair effortlessly and rinsing out is a breeze. The smell is pleasant and a little goes a long way. It's not overly scented like the shampoos I'm used to (which can be overpowering at times) and I prefer shampoo that's not as fragranced- my hair oil smells lovely and sometimes all the lovely scents clash :)

The Argan range leaves my hair soft and light- no weighed down feeling I got with other products and it smells great. 

My FAVOURITE shampoo is the Caffeine shampoo. But first a bit of backround...

*I have super thin hair and I have EXTREME hair fall- from washing to combing. I can fill 2 doll's heads with hair... really a problem. Hair loss runs in my family and it's been something that's really been worrying me. I have bought more than (probably) R1000s shampoos, conditioners, masks, home brews, oils in the last year to try and slow down of reverse the hair fall. I didn't even want to flat iron my hair, then you could see every hair follicle on my scalp from a distance. Even tying my hair up was a mission, my hair would have random spots where you could see my scalp and I would comb it closed and hair spray in place daily.

I've been using only the caffeine shampoo (rather than chop and change like I usually do. (I have so many different brands I can open a shop) for the last 2 months and the results are AH-MA-ZING! I have so much new hair growth and when washing my hair and in between washes I have minimal hair fall.

Ladies... if you suffer from hair fall that's starting to worry you- pick up a bottle at your nearest salon. They are a fraction of the price of the high end brands... and they WORK!

You can contact Hi-Care on Facebook (they are really responsive to messages) or via their website :)

Comments