Revlon Pink Happiness First Love

Hey hey...

I recently won a Pink Happiness Pamper hamper (box) from Revlon from another blog that I love reading.

The pamper pack was sooo amazing! Everything from champagne to perfume to movie tickets :)


The scent I love. To be honest- I'm not a fan of the original Pink Happiness scent. I think it's the lack of sweetness in the scent. But this new one I love! It has the base of the original scent with a fruity summery twist. It has accents of fruity grapefruit and warm musk.

The packaging is the same as the other perfumes in the Pink Happiness range- with some more pink to it. The scent inside the bottle is a vibrant pink with a cap to match. The box is white with bright pink hearts all over the box. The "First Love" name is printed just after "Pink Happiness", so easy to find.

The scent is sold at all major retail stores selling perfumes (Clicks, Dischem, Foschini, etc) and retails for R269 up to R300 for 50ml EDT- depending on where you buy it.
 
This is a nice fresh and feminine scent for summer. I prefer to give a spritz or 2 on my clothing as well to make the scent last longer.

I love Revlon scents, I remember my favourite perfume as a tween, Charlie Gold. I was on the Charlie train for a long time before I expanded my horizons and bought other perfumes.

Revlon offers a great range of fragrances at affordable prices. I love the Love Letters body spray. It's affordable and it smells amazing. They also have quite a few matching lotions, I always have one handy and use it as my hand lotion.

Revlon is a brand I trust and know, from my earliest memories. My Mom has always and still uses Revlon products. The brand has really grown over the past couple of years. I love the Photo ready foundation, the colourstay eyeliner and their waterproof mascara. The Gel Envy range is the latest innovation and I love the colours they have available and a no fuss long lasting manicure.

The Love is On campaign has a really nice scent that hasbjust been released. It makes me think of Opium at first smell and develops intona sensual smell on the skin, perfect for a romantic dinner. They have the super gorgeous Olivia Wilde on the posters and the campaign looks amazing.

They have recently launched a new range of mascaras, 5 mascaras with 5 different selling points in to die for packaging.

What Revlon products do you love?

Till next time
xxx

Comments