Milk_Shake Active Milk Mask

Hello:)

I have a few Milk_Shake South Africa products that I have to try and I recently used the Milk_Shake Active Milk Mask.

This is a luxury product and there are so many reviews for these online. They smell amazing!

This is what Salon Online has to say about the mask:

From the Salon Online website who sells these products in South Africa:

Active Milk Mask is a restructuring Milk Mask especially formulated for dry or damaged hair. The regenerative power of milk is channelled into this hair mask to repair and moisturise both the internal and external hair structure leaving hair full bodied and smooth whilst Integrity® 41 and Honey Extract preserves colour integrity and smoothes hair leaving it sleek and shiny.

Extracts of Strawberry, Blueberry and Papaya are Mineral Rich leaving hair revitalised and smelling divine leaving you coming back for more!

Suitable for frequent use Active Yogurt Mask is a gorgeous treat for even the most unruly or dry hair types.

I applied the mask after my normal Shampoo and Conditioner by Palmer's- I didn't have any shampoo from the range and figured the coconut won't clash with the smell of the mask.

The mask smells so delicious. It detangled my hair in a flash and I kept it on for 5 Mins befre rinsing.

The mask is amazing. My hair was super soft and not weighed down by the mask. Having fine hair and an oily scalp- masks tend to make my hair really oily by the next day.

 My hair was lovely for Christmas- looked even better than the day I came from the salon!

The BHE styler (also sold by Salon Online) just gave it that extra bit of shine and softness. No frizz after straightening and my is still feeling soft 4 days later.

You can buy the Milk_Shake mask from Salon Online here. I use a small amount for my shoulder length hair so the 200mls should last a good few months. I really recommend it for dry/damaged hair. I have fine hair with an oily scalp which always leaves my hair oily the next day when I use a mask. The Active mask gives me a clean scalp with moisturized hair without having my hair weighed down. The smell that lingers is also devine. Smells like vanilla milkshake:)

 

Love Love Love

Comments