Giorgio Armani Si EDT

Hello Lovelies...

Well I've had a week leave and I'm more tired than ever! Not only did I take leave in the school holidays with the most important little man in my life... as well as my husband. But all three of us were sick on Monday!

Whoop Whoop to lying in bed all day, blegh to Cape Town that can't decide if it's hot or cold! So activities included shopping, playing outside and watching TV and painting, not the exciting stuff I had in mind!

BUT back on topic...



I recently won a giveaway on Not Another Poppie and I was the lucky recipient of a 50ml bottle of Si EDT worth R1000:)

What Frangratica says about the fragrance:

"The composition is a chypre - floral, based on contrasts. The scent combines fresh notes of "Neo Jungle Essence", black currant, green pear, Italian bergamot, mandarin and neroli oil with the floral heart of freesia and May rose. A touch of musk, amber wood, vanilla and patchouli end this composition"

I just love this perfume. My go to fragrance has always been Lacoste Pour Femme, but Si has stolen my heart in a big way. It smells sweet but not overly sweet and not too floral.

There are currently 3 fragrances in the range, the first being Si EDP, the second Si Intense EDP and the latest addition, Si EDT.

The packaging is so beautifully simple. Packaged in a soft pink box, the cap of the bottle also a soft pink "stone". I can't put my finger on the shape. But it works perfectly... it cradles your fingers LOL. The bottom has little gold corners, like little stands.The GA symbol that you see on top of the box is also embossed on the spray head. Plain and simple square bottle. It just comes together beautifully...

To sum the fragrance up, it's sweet, floral and sophisticated. The traits that make a perfume perfect. I also love the fact that I can wear it for a evening out or during the day. It's not a overpowering scent. And although it is a EDT the lasting power is amazing. I like giving one spritz of perfume om my clothing in general, just so that I know it will last longer. But by late afternoon I can still smell it on my skin. I'm the kinda girl who likes to leave a perfume trail when I walk in somewhere. I just love smelling (deliciously) good.

Does anyone else like Si? What are your favourite perfumes...?

Mwah xxx
 

Comments