Breast Cancer Awareness Products

Hey:)

It's almost the end of breast cancer awareness month.

So I've had the luckiest few months since I was on maternity leave and entered and won the weirdest things possible. Only difference between then and now is that these days I win things I LOVE! Where as the other stuff was...blegh. I even won R1000 cash the other day!


These products were sent to me by BeautySouthAfrica, a website similar to Beauty Buletin where you can review products, enter great competitions and win awesome stuff. I've reviewed a few things on Beauty Bulletin- it's not always beauty stuff (think toothpaste) and it's nice to test something and share your thoughts before everyone else has tried it and before there's a real market for it. I've never reviewed anything on BeautySouthAfrica though. Both of them are in Cape Town...cause we are awesome:) I would urge everyone to join- you are really missing out on some great stuff.



The hamper was over more than R700. I was so chuffed and even more impressed when the parcel came with the courier the very next day! I'm a internet freak- I google all the products. (I've won something from a magazine 3 weeks ago and alas, loads of emails later still nothing...I had a package came from Jhb in 2 days! They are in CT...I know I won it but really guys...Come on!

The hamper contains (which I will review seperately)

Pink Happiness First Love EDT
Sorbet Firming Body Butter
Catrice Illuminating Blush
Catrice Fluid Lipstick
Catrice Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Nail Polish
2 LCN Lip Glosses (they are SO expensive!)
Crisnails Nail Laquer

I can't wait to start trying these products!

I just had to share:) Till next time:)

Comments