Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1

Hello Lovelies...

It's been a while since I posted (and I was planning to post weekly) but I've been sick and exhausted for longer than a week- don't even have the energy to do my nails...

BUT... I still do my facial routine and I would like to give my thoughts on a product I received to revier from Garnier SA.

It's the Garnier 3-in-1 Mask/ Scrub/ Wash



The packaging is functional, colorful so it attracts your attention. It's quite big at 150mls so  for the price of about R80 it's a real bargain. I don't use much product, it spreads easily and if I aply too much I really struggle to wash it off so it should last 1-2 months (I use a bit more when I use it as a mask so it depends how many times a week I use it as a mask). I have sensitive skin and if I keep it on a bit too long I get red patched on my skin and the texture makes it so difficult to wash off- it's like toothpaste.


I use it as a mask on Fridays and every other day as a wash/scrub in the evening. It's really helped to control my oily skin and clear up my blackheads. My skin is much more oily in summer, I can't wait to see if it will make my skin less oily in summer as well.

So far I would give it 8/10

Comments