Welcome...

Welcome...

Where to start... My first blog post.  

I've been wanting to do this for so long!
I've been reading reviews and it's one of the things I spend quite a lot of time doing... So i thought why not start reviewing all the things I love too :)I am forever looking up products for positive/ negative reviews before I buy them and I'm sure a lot of people do too. So here is my little space where I will write about anything and everything.


I have quite a stash to review!
In the next few weeks i will be reviewing some skincare products,  as well as some products that I've used that I'm so impressed- that will follow a bit later.

This blog will initially only cover reviews, but as I grow as a blogger and get a bit more comfortable with everything I may be adding some tutorials, a personal touch, updates on my life... Well... anything really. 

To do list:
Skincare products that I received from Beauty Bulletin
Nail polish- Normal wait-for-it-to-dry Polish
Gel manicure, Nailene and Planet Nails Products that I own
Hair iron- one of the top end lines.

1st post will be up as soon as i get my head around all the blogging nitty gritty and what's and how's :)

Comments